Dermal Fillers Melbourne
Imagine your skin without visible wrinkles, improved contours and full sensual lips giving you a new fresh look! There’s no better time to rejuvenate your skin than right now!
Our dermal filler treatment is a safe and cost-effective option for those wishing to reduce the appearance of aging without resorting to invasive treatments such as plastic surgery.
The latest dermal filler solutions are non-intrusive, can be administered in less than 30 minutes and do not require any recovery time. A patient can easily schedule an appointment on their lunch break and return to work directly after their treatment while enjoying results that are immediate.
We use an advanced dermal filler formulation which contains hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin tissue. This natural remedy helps volumize and restore skin hydration – resulting in a more youthful appearance by absorbing and retaining water molecules. By increasing the level of hyaluronic acid in the body our dermal fillers will restore skin volume, smooth facial contours, fine lines and wrinkles, increase lip volume and minimise the appearance of scars.
With age the body doesn’t naturally produce hyaluronic acid, this causes the skin to sag creating folds and wrinkles. We use dermal fillers that are safe and poses little risk of allergy due to its natural occurrence in the body
We are Melbourne’s Award Winning Dermal Filling Specialists.
The best treatment available at the price that’s right for you.
1. Patient Describes Her Expectations
2. Doctor-Patient Consultation
3. Dark Circles under the Eyes Treatment
The Process: How it Works
The process consists of intradermal injection of hyaluronic acid directly into the targeted area to plump the dermis and give it strength thus slowing the signs of weakening skin: dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of toning and skin elasticity. The newly injected hyaluronic acid will begin to bind with the water molecules to increase the volume under the skin, absorbing like a sponge. You can go back to your daily routine immediately after treatment and our doctor will call in a weeks time to insure you’re completely satisfied with the results!
Why Dermal Fillers Work
As we age, we experience a gradual reduction of facial fat. While this may sound appealing for some, it is this fat that makes us look younger, because it softens facial contours.
There is a pattern of volume loss in the skin that most of us follow as we get older. The first area of the face where we experience fat loss is around the eyes, followed by the middle of the upper cheek under the eye and cheekbones. The fatty areas on the sides of the mouth and nasolabial folds follow and then the front. Last but not least, are the sides of the face.
Dermal Fillers replace the lost facial volume and re-hydrate the skin – giving you a more youthful appearance.
Why Choose Us?
It’s important to use an experienced cosmetic doctor to administer the injections. Our leading leading cosmetic doctor, Dr. Shobhna Sing has extensive training in dermal filler injections and will personalize your treatment according to your expectations and needs, insuring radiant results.
- We use the most advanced premium quality dermal fillers available
- Highly experienced and fully qualified cosmetic doctor administers the treatment
- Great packages available at affordable rates
- Completely Free consultation with no obligation
- Complimentary follow-up review
Contact us to learn more about our dermal fillers and arrange an obligation free consultation.
Q: Why Should I Opt for Dermal Fillers?
Our dermal fillers can be used for complete skin rejuvenation including;
- Filling wrinkles, facial lines and creases
- Lip rejuvenation for plumping up thin lips
- Disguising scars and eliminating acne scars
- Adding plumpness and volume to cheeks
- Contouring your jaw line and other facial areas
- Eliminating crow’s feet, nasolabial folds & marionette lines, under-eyes, lip and frown lines, ageing wrinkles, chin crease, and mouth frowns.
There’s a range of dermal filler options currently available. We use only the latest natural dermal filler treatment that’s proven to be both safe and extremely effective in volumizing and revitalising ageing skin tissues; resulting in a more attractive and youthful appearance.
Q: What are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
- The results are completely natural-looking, Immediate and are long-lasting.
- Natural, non-surgical procedure that’s highly effective in enhancing your overall appearance.
- Takes less than 30 minutes in a single sitting and has a safe and successful track record.
- Non permanent procedure that is easily reversed.
- Reverses signs of ageing by lifting, soothing and hydrating your skin.
- Great for under-eyes contouring the jaw line and reducing visible lines.
Q: Are Dermal Fillers Right for Me?
Dermal filler injections are intended for adult Women and men who either want to improve facial features, such as their lips, cheeks, under eyes, nose, brows, mouth corners or chin; or that are seeking to reduce the visible signs of skin ageing, such as volume loss, wrinkles, depletion of collagen, elasticity and sagging of the skin. For people who want to soften the appearance of ageing, dermal fillers are a great option, especially for those who are not willing to undergo plastic surgery.
Q: What are Some of the Negative Side Effects?
Post treatment, it’s possible to have mild redness and little bleeding in the treated area, however this will dissipate within the hour. Occasionally, swelling occurs, but the majority of it will be gone in 3 days after the injections.
Q: What Results Should I Expect?
- The results are immediate and usually last from 8 months to 1 year.
- The optimum effect is reached after 15 days.
- You can resume normal days activities immediately after the procedure.
Meet Dr Shobhna Singh – Our Leading Cosmetic Physician
Graduating from Monash University in Melbourne with an Honours degree in 1992, Dr Shobhna Singh is a long standing member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Specialising in women’s health, she has 4 separate diplomas, in the field of cosmetic medicine, dermatology and skin cancer medicine. She’s also a certified Sclerotherapist through the Australian College of Phlebology.
In addition, Dr. Shobhna has also completed many training courses in Cosmetic Medicine, covering areas such as Anti-wrinkle Injections, Dermal Fillers, and Cosmetic Lasers Treatments.